Monday, January 18, 2016

My Updates // And What's It Like Being "Ship of the Week"

Hello everyone, I am back and I have a big announcement to make.

I am now going to (try) making "daily posts". Not really.



Here's the deal (schedule):

Mondays: (If I could) Star of the Week // Daily WW Updates

Tuesday: Nothing.

Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday Items // New Items

Thursday: Nothing.

Friday: Store Outfits // Fashionable Friday (I'll explain).

*Weekends are my break period*.


I'll explain. Mondays will be what's new in WW, aka woozband announcements, "drama" (rarely), or just things to be aware of. Wednesdays are known as Wacky Wednesday, so I'll do a post on that (or if it's new items).
Friday is my opinion on the store outfits, and "Fashionable Friday" means that I will try to find a woozen (male + female) who are working the new outfits.



The other thing I wanted to blog is that; recently (like 1 hour ago), I was picked to be "SHIP OF THE WEEK" with my fiance, TylerSoCool. Here's a link to it (and a picture).  
http://www.woozworld.com/community/woozweekly-ship-of-the-week-11/  (You have to copy and paste the link).




See? Anyway; here's what it's like to be "SHIP OF THE WEEK". At first, you might not find out (like I did). I found out by LittleCupquake spamming the living daylights out of my pc. 

Cuppy: "OMG OMG IM SCREAMING OMG OMG OMG".
Me: "OMG WHAT HAPPENED, IS TYLER OK? WHAT DID YOU DO?"
Cuppy: "Look on wall!"
Me: "*screams*

You'll start to scream, get a big smile and maybe cry (don't judge). Anyway, you'll next get a bunch of messages and pc's saying;

 "Congratz SHIP OF THE WEEK" -Rocky

So ya, it's actually really nice. I'm going to start my schedule on this Wed. (I'll see you there)!

BYE MY BAGELS *THROWS GOLD*






No comments:

Post a Comment