Sunday, May 31, 2015

"Personal" Updates...

Hey Spies, it's Pop. And today I just want to let you in on some updates. I've skipped my posting day and I'm coming on less. So what I'm trying to say is....

I'm going to quit in the summer. In August. And probably nobody will really care, but that's alright. I've had such an amazing time on this game with my best friends, who know who they are :) I'm just growing up, y'know.

'Till August, -becomes a little more optimistic- I'll be posting. I'll let you guys know when my last post will be, I don't have an exact quitting date, but I will quit.


Of course I'm going to visit. Yeah.

Just wanted to let you guys know. 

By the way, if any of you have heard of Homestuck, WE MUST HAVE A CONVO TOGETHER :O.

New signoff photo (for the occasion because yeah.)


~Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment