Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sorry! + Zechic Items!

Hey Spies! So, first I want to apologize for not posting yesterday night; it was my cousin's birthday D: However, I made sure to post right this morning to make sure you guys didn't think I was slacking! My next posting day will be tomorrow night, yeah, I will remember xD

So, Zechic is coming out today! Here's just my little review of the items going on sale:



Personally, I don't like this jacket, it looks kinda simple and plain, but the texture details are good, I guess xD. Overall rate: 4 out of 10 (sorry!)


This hair is pretty! I like the detailing on the earrings, and I like how loose it is, it says like: I've been Partying Hard! The only comment that I have about this one is that it does look like the Fringe Braid, just longer, but the shine on the hair makes it look pretty glamorous. Overall rate: 7.5 out of 10.



This is so simple, but cute! And I think this will be one of the unisex clothing items, or it sure seems like that to me. The simplicity of the shirt compliments the bowtie, and it just looks really casual but sorta sophisticated. Overall rate: 8 out of 10.

This hair looks really fancy, the curls compliment the bow, and I like how they added that little "part" in the front, so it's not the whole hair behind the headband. To me, the shape looks a little weird on the mannequin, but I bet this hair would go great with manga cat eyes ;) Overall rate: 8 out of 10.

This picture is smaller than the others for some reason xD Still, if I were a boy (but I buy some of the boy hairs) I would definitely buy this. It stands out, and is parted a certain way that I think frames the face a bit. Overall rate: 8.5 out of 10.


Gorgeous! My favorite Zechic item. It looks sorta look Wooznis (The bottom part of the skirt,) But it looks so flowy and extravagant, and I think they were creative with the prom theme. This dress deserves some praise, overall rate: 9.5 out of 10!


Well Spies, that's all for now, and get ready for Prom!



~Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment