Monday, August 3, 2015

SOTW Interview

Hey guy's its Princess and I am SO SORRY for doing 2 posts in a day but Rosie messaged me saying that I can do the SOTW interview so I guess I'll post today instead of tomorrow :)  HopelesslyCoping won SOTW! ;D Here's the outfit she had on and our interview:

The colours she had on for that outfit are so pretty and I love how she put the wooznis skirt on with that top, the outfit all comes together x3 

Princescajor:
What inspired you to wear the outfit you had on at WNTM?
HopelesslyCoping:
Well I had already fell in love with the shirt and hair but I wanted to give off the impression of summer so I decided a sheek 
HopelesslyCoping:
skirt and some sandals would do the trick! :)
Princescajor:
Oh, I love the way you put it all together x3 Have you ever won any other event?
HopelesslyCoping:
Not yet! :) My account is only a month old so I'm trying to put myself out there and join more events.
Princescajor:
Well your very lucky to have won an event after a month of playing WoozWorld c: What was your reaction when you found out that you won?
HopelesslyCoping:
Thank you :) I honestly didn't think this game could make me so happy so I was overwhelmed to know people loved my fashion sense that much.
Princescajor:
I could imagine how happy you was :) Do you have any tips for anyone who wants to enter WNTM?
HopelesslyCoping:
I suggest you just be yourself and go with whatever outfit suits you best :) Dont give up and good luck.
Princescajor:
That's an amazing tip c:  Now that you've won SOTW what do you want to do next?
HopelesslyCoping:
-Thank you! 
HopelesslyCoping:
I'm planning on joining in on more events and making new friends :)
Princescajor:
Good plan c: Well thank you for letting me interview you and do you have anything to say to our future sotw's
HopelesslyCoping:
You're welcome, it was fun! :) All I have to say is dont give up, you'll get there! It's worth it in the end :)
Princescajor:
Words from the wise c; Bye xx
HopelesslyCoping:

Bye xx
Isn't she so nice and inspiring? :) Well I absolutely adored her outfit! ;D
That's all for now!
                           Keep calm and Princescajor!

No comments:

Post a Comment