Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Announcements

Hey Spies~ ^-^ It's Rosie here with some announcements :P 

First of all, I apologize for not updating yesterday, school's kept me quite busy T_T But I'll make sure to do my best to keep my times right :)

Secondly, I have noticed some inactive bloggers, and I'll talk to you guys :P Same with trial-bloggers.

Thirdly, (Is this a word?!) I realized I never added a lot of the suggestions, so I'll be adding them soon <3

Lastly, I'll be adding new trial-bloggers very soon! ;D

So once again, I apoligze for my inactivity, but things will be back on track soon, starting with a new header! <3 (Once I add a few new bloggers and that's sorted out)

Until next time! (When I have a little spy-sesh with my uncoverings about esqueleta hair ;))
xoxo ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment