Saturday, July 25, 2015

Attack of The Updates?

Hey Spies! It's Rosie here to fill you in on what happened this morning on Woozworld.. as I like to call it, attack of the updates x_x Which basically means that a ton of woozens were trapped on WoozIn while (we believe) an update or a new thing was being made. And during this, here's the messages you would get while trying to log on xP
UPDATE:
Ahh Max.. Let me shake my fist with you x3x
At least we're all going to get a reward x')

Anyway, don't be alarmed! ;o Just relax and chat on WoozIn, and if you can't, there's always a real world out there ;D I hear it's good this time of year..
Anyway, stay calm, cool, and collected while we wait this out!
Once this is over we can all get back to having fun on Woozworld c=
Until next time! x3
xoxo ~Rosie



2 comments:

  1. it also says when I'm offline on woozin I'm online even though I haven't given anyone my acc details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was weird o_O A lot of people thought they were getting hacked.

      Delete