Sunday, September 27, 2015

Autumn Outfits

Hey Spies! It's trial blogger Chrissy bringing you fabulous fashion! To kick off fall, I decided to I should tell you guys some amazing autumn outfits that will go with a pumpkin spice latte! Credits go to katyrocks, my bff and fashionista for helping me pick out these combos!


Outfit One: (Girls)

Angelic Fall Crown Braid








Luxurious Cardigan







Polka Dot Leggings







Two Toned Detective Heels







Outfit Two: (Boys)

My Little Beanie







Big Squared Hoodie







Slim Jeans With Sweater







Harajuku Manga Shoes







Outfit 3: (Girls)

Panda Hat







Dress N' Coat







Fashionista Alter Ego Skirt







Special OPS Boots







Outfit Four: (Boys)

Movz Headphones By Dr. J (VIP)







Headphone Sweater





Sci Fi Zipper Jeans







Australian Casual Kicks








I hope you guys liked my outfit combos! I better get my cotton candy frap at Starbucks soon or I'll go nuts... (literally o3o) Stay fashionable xx Chrissy signing off!













No comments:

Post a Comment