Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Review

Hey Spies! Chrissy Here! As you know, Halloween ended yesterday (sad D':) BUT the good news is that I got a lot of candy. Whoo hoo! I believe its our last chance to buy the store outfits so I guess I'll do a late review. Lets get started (I don't have much time so I won't do a full review):
                                                           Fairyful:     
    
                                                                                                                                                                       Hair: 3/5 Top: 5/5 Pants: 4/5 Shoes: 3/5

Sassy Pirate

Hair: 5/5 Top: 5/5 Pants: 4/5 Shoes: 3/5

Jailous

Hair: 5/5 Top: 5/5 Pants: 4/5 Shoes: 4/5

Droidful

Hair: 5/5 Shirt: 5/5 Pants: 5/5 Shoes: 3/5

Thats all for today Spies! Chrissy the Cookie signing off! XD 











No comments:

Post a Comment