Monday, April 6, 2015

My Models XXX

 Hey guys, I found 4 Amazing Models xx
 
The first model is StephGirl10:
 
 

 
Such a pretty woman, am I right? Ok, you guys might be wondering, what clothes is she wearing? Well I'll tell you!
 
Hair: Mermaid Hair
Top/Dress: Peek-a-Boo Cutout Gown
Pants/Skirt: Promber Skirt
Shoes/Heels: BOWtea Heels
 
The next model is TaylorSwave:
Such beauty, much pastel. She is amazing, like stunning xD! Her outfit is:
 
Hair: CUTIEster
Top/Dress: Mysterious Elegant Gown
Pants/Skirt: Glamz Prom Skirt
Shoes/Heels: Glamz Prom Heels
 
The third model is: lovesabbatee123

She is soooo, omg, I can't explain. EEEEEK, so pretty! Her outfit is:
 
Hair: Ms Romance Glam
Top/Dress: Peacock Dress
Pants/Skirt: Cutoff Shorts with Sweater
Shoes: Gold Studded Heels
 
My last model is: ShiningStari

Very nice, wouldn't you say? Her color code too is perfect. Her outfit is all one whole outfit put together by the Fab *MyaWooz. It's the Chic Nationz Outfit with Glam Nationz Hair.


Sooo ya, thank you  for reading, I'll see you next blog. Peace out!





 
=-=-=-=-=-= Cooly-Backup =-=-=-=-=-=

 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment