Monday, April 6, 2015

Photo Contest!

Hey guys, meganisawesome3 here, and I'm so excited to do this photo contest!

 The theme is: Inspiration. What inspires you most?


The Rules:
  • In order for me to count your submission, you must put your photo in an Albumz called: Woozworld Spies Photo Contest. It's the only way I'll find it!
  • Comment under this post: I've entered! (Please comment with your Woozworld username as well so I can find your Albumz.
  • You may submit one picture, but you can take multiple.
  • NO STEALING OTHERS PICTURES
  • If your BFF is the one that inspires you most, you may take a picture with him/her! :)
  • The picture must show what inspires you whether it's an outfit, an object or a person.
  • And you must write to me why whatever is in your picture inspires you!

The Prizes:
  1.  First place will receive a Malgnificent dress + 5,000 beex
  2. Second place will receive 4,000 beex
  3. Third Place will receive 3,000 beex 
  4. MOST WOOZUPS WILL RECEIVE AN OUTFIT
 ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE TURNED IN BY APRIL 16th! 
Stay Awesome!
meganisawesome3

 








4 comments:

  1. Entered ;) Check my album tomorrow morning and I'll put it there o3o ~QueenRosie1

    ReplyDelete
  2. entered :3 check my albumz in 2 days - sillysallysandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. entered -oliviaxdytu

    ReplyDelete