Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Hunger Games Investigation

Hey guys, it's SarahWooz, and today we're talking about HUNGER GAMES.

This is a huge deal for an extreme Hunger Games fangirl such as myself. (AHHHHHH!!!) I was around for the first promotion years ago, but I wasn't actively playing on WoozWorld, so I didn't acquire the promotional items. But I'm here now and you better believe I'm getting all the items.

Let's talk about the Dystopia HQ. I think they could've done a better job. I mean, it just looks like a back alleyway. They have two pods open for story submissions, but unfortunately, they're not free written stories, you have to follow a prompt. (Eww) I totally would've submitted my amazing dystopian story (that is already written) if it wasn't a prompt-continuation. Who am I kidding, I'll probably do a story anyways to show my allegiance to the fandom.


The Unitz doesn't look anything like any of the movie sets, which actually really disappoints me. I think they were trying to make it more broad to fit more fandoms because the story submission pods say, "Think of The Hunger Games, Divergent, Maze Runner, etc." So I think that even though it was made for Hunger Games, they don't want to invade any copyrights, so they made it "general".

Some of the Dystopian clothes just look like Sherlock Holmes took over WoozWorld, they're not even dystopian.

 

They are also reselling the Katniss hair from years ago when they did the first Hunger Games promotion. They are selling a Peeta hair, too, but in all honesty, I don't know whether or not it was sold the first time around.

They have new Explorer clothing for Katniss/Peeta which I LOVE, but unfortunately the clothes are level 50 and I am a mere level 26. (Vote me and I will love you forever: SarahRulz30) I think I may still buy them though. XD

My hair covered the jacket, so I just took a picture of the jacket itself without being on my Woozen because I was too lazy to change my hair. There is also some glitch where my pants go over my shoes when I wear boots, so I couldn't effectively show you the shoes on my Woozen.

Overall, I love that they're doing a Hunger Games promotion, but I think the Dystopia HQ doesn't fit the theme as well as it should, but I love the outfits except for the fact that they're level 40/50.

Signing off, I'm SarahWooz: Official Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment