Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hi everyone Cx I'm Megan and I'm a new Blogger here, hope to post soon!


I'm Megan (meganisawesome3) and I'm a new blogger for WoozworldSpies! I'm so excited to get to know some of the other bloggers and as well as you wonderful people who read this blog as well! :)


I'm really excited to start posting for all of you amazing Woozens, but first I think you should get to know a little bit about me!

  • I love Woozworld and I've been an active member for 3 years.
  • My passion is soccer. 
  • Two of my biggest inspirations are Walt Disney and Veronica Mars <3
  • My favorite TV Show/movie is Veronica Mars.
  • I'm a very kind hearted person and love to meet new people!
  • I love Hawaii and visiting there never gets old!
I hope that gave you a little information about me and the type of person I am! I also thought I should tell you about some of the stuff I'll be posting. I'll be posting things like like Fashion Tips, Inspirational ideas/tips, and more!

I would also like to take the time to thank QueenRosie for taking the time to construct this beautiful blog, hope to post more soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment