Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sierra's Here *DUN DUN DUN!!!*

Hi Woozworld Spies and all of the spy recruits out there!
I'm Sierra, also known as SierraTooCool, one of the hired trial bloggers!

I'm glad to be apart of this team, as this will be my first trial post!

Here's a little few facts about myself:

  • I LOVE fashion, I enjoy expressing my true style and also finding out trends started by other woozens!
  • I sometimes edit. 
  • I like making new friends and get to know them (If you want to become one of my 1900+ friends, just go ahead and add me at SierraTooCool!)
  • I like having fun.
  • I love spreading the word out to people, which is one of the reasons why I joined this blog in the first place!
  • I LOVE HOT PINK AND BLACK (With Blonde Hair, of course. Almost my whole inventory is hot pink and black, oops.)
I hope you all will enjoy my posts, and hopefully that I will become an official blogger for the Woozworld Spies!


So long guys!
XOXO, Sierra
"Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
Add Me On WoozworldYoutubeInstagram ∞ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment