Sunday, May 3, 2015

One of the New Trail-Bloggers!!

Hii Spies!
I'm Lostspace, but I go by Spacey ^.^

I'm a Trail-blogger (for now) lol. Hopefully I will become an Official blogger soon but for now you will definitely be getting 4 more post from me ^.^! So here are 10 facts about me so you can kind of get an idea of what I'm like and what I'll Post about :D.
-I love Fashion on Woozworld
-I love fashion Irl
-I honestly shop WAY too much
-I am on another blog too
-My favorite color is a Dark Coral
-My favorite animal is a turtle ^.^
- I love blogging because I'm a really shy person and I'm able to express myself here :D
- I love making people laugh and smile XD
-I can't think of two more LOL
So that's All about me :D! That's all for today spies, see ya!

-Spacey out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment