Saturday, June 20, 2015

Top 5 Apps for Summer

Hey spies! Menguin here! Today I am going to post about my top 5 must have free apps for summer! These are apps that are right now my favorites, and I use them all the time!


1. BuzzFeed- BuzzFeed is like the best news outlet of all time! They literally have something about everything; animals, politics, world news, LGBT,  food, entertainment, and celebrity among many other categories. BuzzFeed also has hilarious videos of them trying things like men trying on romoers, or other hilarious videos jut about life. The best part about BuzzFeed are the quizes! I'm literally obsessed! I know what type of pizza I am, what Harry Potter house i would be in, and so much more!

2. YouTube- I'm sure everyone knows what YouTube is! Instead of stating the obvious about this app/website, I'm going to reccommend a few channels that I am currently loving! If you like vlogs or video blogs I would suggest FunforLouis, MoreZoella, and SHAYTARDS. Out of these I would definitely suggest FunforLouis as that is currently my most favorite. For regular main channel videos about anything I would suggest: thatcherJoe, Marcus Butler, Alexis G. Zall, Oli White, and Tyler Oakley! For Beauty videos(least watched catagory) I would suggest: Zoella and Rclbeauty101. For gaming channels I would reccommend: Aureylian, OMGchad, Pewdiepie, Prestonplayz, and Bodil40.

3.Billionaire.- This game is literally buying businesses and making money off them. You want to make the most money you can while keeping your threat low so that you won't get caught. Along the way you will reach millstones of having more money than various famous people like Ellen Degeneres. Right now I currently have around 350,000,000 in game dollars. One hint that I would tell you is that you want companies that have a fast pace but more importantly a high cap amount because the company will earn you money while you are offline.

4.Woozworld- This is of course very obvious, this is a Woozworld big after all! The developers I feel definitely has made HUGE improvements to it since it first came out. I love that even if I can't get on a computer because someone else in my family are using them, I can still play Woozworld! The app still has some improvements and bugs to smooth out, but it gets more enjoyable every time!!

5. THE GREAT OUTDOORS!!!- It summer!!! Get off your phones and go outside!!! Hang out with your friends, go to the pool, or even a bike ride or run! There is so much to offer outside, sometimes we need to remember to take a break from electronics and Woozworld and enjoy the sun, or rain even! I challenge everyone to get off your phones or computer and go run around outside for at least 2 hours a day! That goal is the very least because there are always new things to discover outside!

I'm SUPER sorry for kind of a short post, but I hope you enjoyed it!!!

That's all for now, spies!
How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
~~Menguin


No comments:

Post a Comment