Wednesday, June 10, 2015

#WooztasticTrends/#FashionBoosters: Another VIP Style Scoop!

Hello Spies, and happy Wednesday!
Remember last week where after Jay's whatcha-ma-call event thingy (Guys, I seriously forgot what it was.. Please do not blame me oops.) Mya had hosted the very special VIP Style Scoop where VIPs were shown the upcoming outfits that came the next day?

Well guess what guys, SHE'S DOING IT AGAINNNNN!
Here's the very exclusive WoozIn post yesterday:
And let's just say I soon then noticed Mya was somehow someway online during this time, so hey, why not just post something on the Fashion Queen's wall?
And I kinda got a shocker..
#loveofmylife2k15 #INYOURFACEDAVID
So stay tuned in a few hours, Spies, where me and maybe Rosie will post at the same time the full coverage on VIP Style Scoop later on at 5:30 PM WT!
Until next time, Spies!
XOXO, Sierra
"Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust."

No comments:

Post a Comment