Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Woozworld Fansite Awards!

Hey Spies! I have some great news! Recently, I was told that our blog was nominated for the Woozworld Fansites Ceremony ^-^ This is an amazing honor, and I can't believe that our blog would be able to have gone so far in just 3 months :) Not to mention we finally hit 20k views! I plan on doing a contest soon with 20-30k Beex as the prize, so stay tuned (;

Back to the awards.. xD We were nominated for all the awards! This includes:
  • Best Fansite
  • Most Updated Fansite
  • Fan Favorite Fansite
  • Best Fansite Owner ( :o Aww, you're too kind (: ) 
  • Most Interactive Fansite

Wow! I want to thanks all the hardworking bloggers c: You all are the heart and soul of Woozworld Spies <3 As well as our viewers and readers :') Thank you all so much and I look forward to the results of this ceremony! Good luck to the other Fansites as well Cx I know how tough it is to run a site, and the other Fansites have done it remarkably well!

To close off this post... I want to remind you all that you can submit questions or suggestions to us at any time :) 
Click HERE to submit suggestions,
and click HERE to ask questions (Which will be displayed on the FAQ's + Help page)

Until next time Spies, and hopefully that will be to announce the contest ;) I'll give you a hint... It's not like any contest you've probably heard of before xD It will have parts in the blog and in Woozworld, and it will be to see who can get the most points to win the beex. (Points can be earned by MANY different activities, such as following us, submitting an Outfit Of The Week, sharing a post, making a video about this blog, or taking a photo in Woozworld, like a photo contest) Many details have yet to be made and tweaked, so make sure to keep an eye on that Contest tab!

Until next time! 
xoxo ~Rosie
(Still working on that sign-off ;))

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is really exciting! I hope you become best Fansite Owner ;)

    ReplyDelete