Saturday, September 26, 2015

Intro Post: Chrissy

  Hey Spies! I'm trial blogger haha8674 but call me Chrissy! I'm going to tell you all about me:
                                                   
Favourite food: I'm not really a picky eater so I guess everything xD

Hobby: Blogging and editing
     
Favourite Animals: Pandas, unicorns, and dogs

Favourite Colour: Pink, magenta, pretty much any shade of pink

How Long Have I Played Wzw: 3 years

Music Genre: Kpop (if that is a genre, idk u.u)

Favourite Song: "PFUDOR" (Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows :D)

Favourite Movie: The Chronicles Of Narnia

Books: Toooooooo many to list u.u

Catch phrase: "STOP MOANING AND LIVE LIFE ALREADY!"



Now that you know some facts about me I hope to see you spies soon! I'll be blogging about DIYs, fashion, and general news! Now of to treat myself to get some sherbet Cx! Chrissy signing off!






                                                           



                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment