Monday, August 3, 2015

Getting to know me- Purpleskull95 :3

Hey guys I'm Purpleskull95 and I'm one of the new trial bloggers on woozworld spies! I'm so glad that i got chosen as a trial blogger and I'm looking forward to posting :) 
Here are a few facts about me so you can get to know me better! xox
  1. I've been playing woozworld for 4 years
  2. My favorite colours are pink and purple (I can't choose oops)
  3. I love shopping, makeup and basically if there's anything fashion-related, I'm in xD
  4. I go by the nicknames "Purry", "Purple" or "Purp"
  5. My favorite holiday is Christmas
  6. I love making new friends and meeting new people :)
  7. My favorite woozband member is Mya Wooz because I love her style :3
  8. My Favorite movie is Mean Girls and I've watched it so many times that I've lost count xD
  9. My current favorite song is Pity Party from Melanie Martinez but it's always changing :P
  10. I love all my friends :3 <3
That's all :3 I hope you guys enjoy my future posts and good luck to all the other Trial bloggers!

-Purry xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment