Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Outfit (July Outfits) Ideas - Boys and Girls

Hello my little fishes! Guess who's back? Me! Oh, wait.. you haven't reached the bottom so don't know who it's by...

IT'S COOLY-BACKUP! (or Cooly)

Anyway, today's blog I'm going to be showing you some new outfits (or the outfit of this month; July)

For boys the outfits include:

Finn
TQEX
Julyan; Don't Have
Berlinning; Don't Have
and Milance; Don't Have

For girls the outfits include:

Gyaru
Pairsque; Don't Have
Julyette
Kimmie
Suprstar
Londoness; Don't Have
Julyana
Sandrine

So ya! Let's get started! Of course, ladies first!


This outfit is made of the two (2) of the the July outfits.

Hair: Julyana Side Ponytail
Top: Julyana Peter Pan Tank
Pants: Sandrine Wrap Skirt   Shoes: Sandrine Sea Star Sandals


How I thought of this outfit: Originally I was going to use this outfit with the "BestOverall shorts by HinamoriAmuBest" for the pants. But when I put this skirt on with that top, I fell in love with it. I also noticed that the "Julyana Side Ponytail" and the "Sandrine Sea Star Sandals" match flawlessly.

Next outfit will be a boy outfit and it's:

This outfit is 75% made out of the TQEX outfit.

Hair: Movz Headphones by Dr. J
Top: TQEX Sweatshirt
Pants: TQEX Distressed Jeans
Shoes: TQEX Studded Boots

How I thought of this outfit: The TQEX outfit was based off a music group in the genre (no one knows which one) but it's based off K-Pop. What is K-Pop? K-Pop is Korean Pop. Anyway, since K-Pop is music and headphones are related to music, I thought "Hey, why not?" It works perfectly, as you can see.

The third outfit (last girl outfit) is:

This outfit is made out of a VIP gift from a few days ago and outfits from the East Asian themed outfits.

Hair: [VIP] Long Lush Looks
Top: Gyaru Blouse
Pants: Suprstar Zipped Shorts
Shoes: Gyaru Lace Platforms

How I thought of this outfit: I usually wear the top, pants, and shoes together all the time with any hair that looks cute with it. Plus same with the first boy's outfit; the top, pants, and shoes are inspired by K-Pop.

The last outfit (last boy outfit) is:

This outfit contains 3 items of the July outfits.

Hair: TQEX Undercut
Top: Finn Tank Top
Pants: Surferadical Shorts by 
-Kitten--
Shoes: Finn Sandals

How I thought of this outfit: The top and shoes are part of the same outfit, so I would wear that. The hair can be this hair or the "Movz Headphones by Dr. J" but I like this hair better. Same thing with the hair; except this one and the "Arizonawe Shorts by Tunere".

So ya, hope you enjoyed this blog and I hope this helps. By the way, I'm sorry that I don't have some of the outfits; but if you do; feel free to mix and match!

Bye guys! Stay safe, have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment