Friday, September 25, 2015

Hi There x)

My name is heartpinknpurple, heart for short.
I am a new blogger here, and I would love to tell you all a few facts about me!


  • My favorite colors are red and black
  • I've been playing Woozworld for approximately 3 years
  • I have like a billion favorite bands, so Im just going to list my five favorite out of those. PVRIS, twenty one pilots, Imagine Dragons, The NBHD, and OneRepublic
  • My favorite genres of music are alternative rock, synthetic pop, indie rock, and chilltrap
  • I love to draw and design
  • My favorite sport is basketball
I'll be posting fashion tips and outfits, and I hope you will like what I post in the near future! x)


Not a sign off pic, but just to give you an idea of what I look like most of the time xP

No comments:

Post a Comment