Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Clique Investigation

Hey, Woozens!

Don't recognize me? Introducing SarahWooz: Trial Blogger! XD

Now that I've introduced myself, let's talk about those new cliques. Isn't one of Woozworld's biggest selling points is their anti-bullying advocacy? Do we not agree that it is a little weird that they're advertising cliques? Aren't cliques a big no-no in the world of anti-bullying? I'm just baffled by this choice of promotion.

But that's beside the point, I went through my own investigation and discovered the secrets of all 5 cliques. Given that you can only join one clique per account, I did some extra work. That's right. 5 accounts, 5 cliques.

Clique #1: Prep

I opted to use my own account to join the prep clique. My initiation was simple. I was greeted by some mean girls. And by "mean girls", I'm referring to the movie. One of the girls used the term "fetch", and it doesn't take a genius to figure out who that phrase was derived from. (*Cough* *Cough* Gretchen Weiners.)


I forgot to take pictures during time with the mean girls, so please accept this GIF of Gretchen Weiners saying, "So fetch!" instead. (It's pretty much the same thing as what went down during the initiation.)

I accidentally cancelled the first "Call Mya" task and now I have to wait a day to try again... So onto clique #2!

Clique #2: Athlete

I created a new account for the soul purpose of joining this athlete clique and I discovered the new options of creating an account are quite wonderful. (But that's for another post). I went to my athlete initiation a little unprepared with my wardrobe. (Ironically that was pointed out in one of the pre-set chat commands.)

This time, I finished all 3 tasks prior to the "Wait One Day for Coach Shopz" task. So, while we are waiting one day for the prep and athletic tasks, let's talk about clique #3.

Clique #3: Drama

I created a new account again, but this time I didn't spend anytime customizing my Woozen; so please, don't judge my wardrobe.

The low-budget costumes were on point, but I was pretty disappointed that their dialogue didn't reflect their given clique because I find that quite entertaining.


This time the first task was "Call JayWooz," much like the "Call Mya" quest from the prep clique. Unfortunately, I did not realize at the time of canceling my prep quest that all I had to do was, well, nothing. I just had to wait 30 seconds for the time to run out and then I got my reward. I now regret canceling that quest.

Let's stop talking about my regrets and start talking about clique #4.

Clique #4: Punk

The first thing I noticed was that I was pretty out of place in the Punk Hallway. I'm pretty sure every punk on Woozworld has transferred their real-world "all black" policy into the soul of their Woozen.


This was the first thing I saw when I walked out of my initiation, BTW. I find the girl's "punk enthusiasm" pretty entertaining. Maybe I will join this one for real... XD

I found it ironic that, again, my wardrobe was commented on in the pre-set chat log. I was called "Sunshine" a lot, and I don't quite know how I feel about that.

In one of my tasks I had to dye a pair of pants and shoes black, but since I was a new member and had no clothes other than the ones on my back, I couldn't complete it. So onto clique #5!

Clique #5: Smarty

For starters, I think that if you're going to be a part of a smart clique, you should use a real word instead of "smarty." I did customize my avatar this time in hopes of making her look "smarty," but I couldn't find anything nerdy, so I did the best I could.

Unlike the Punk Hallway, not many people's attire matched their clique, so I found that disappointing.

One of the differences between this hangout and the other ones was that there was another person in this hangout: the librarian. But all she ever said was "Shhh!" so she didn't help much.


They called me "Phil" which was short for some word that they said that I assumed meant "commoners." (It was Philistine I think).

In the end, I had a lot of fun doing this investigation. I know this will sound really cliche, but honestly, just choose the clique that fits your personality because they were all really cool to be a part of.

However, if you're looking for some good entertainment, I would recommend visiting the Punk Hallway. You don't even have to be a punk member to go there. If you have some free time you should check it out because it is pretty entertaining. XD

Signing off, I'm SarahWooz: Trial Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment