Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ANOTHER Woozguide is quitting??! ⊙▂⊙

Hey Guyssss! Nay Here!

Well,I'm FINALLY Back! Sorry guys, i have ALOT of stuff to do on Saturdays, I Have to Use my Phone, ◕ ◡ ◕ ಠ_
AND, i have to be at Cosmic Adventures.. ANYWAYS,


We all know MelodyArtistic was fired recently for an unknown reason, we can only decide to trust the rumors or make a conclusion ourselves, but now yet another guide has not only quit the position of WoozGuide, but Woozworld in general. @Lost006 updated his Woozin status: 
Here is a photo of LOST006

 It now says simply"Quit". I'm not his friend so I can't see the posts on his wall.

Another thing that's bothering Woozens is ''Will new guides be picked earlier because of this?"

But To be HONEST.. The ones left are doing GREAT.. 
(´▽`)

Anyways That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment