Friday, April 10, 2015

Q and A - With Cooly-Backup ;)

Hello guys! Cooly is back <3!! Today's blog: Q AND A! Lets Go!


First Question is from: HeartvaGirl: Where do you get all your beauty?

Answer: Well, I'm just hot and love fashion. Ok, for real, I don't know, I guess it just comes to me xD


Second question is from: CaptainSkittles: Do you like skittles?

Answer: Okay, I think you know the answer. *coughs* YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



Third question is from: QueenRosie1, the lovely owner of this blog: What's your favorite woozworld event?

Answer: My favorite event has to be either SOTW with *MyaWooz or Freestyle with *JayWooz


My fourth question is from: cupquakeXD: What is your favorite FNAF animatoric?

Answer: Probably Withered Chica


My last question is from: My brother, he doesn't play WW: Why do you play Woozworld so much?

Answer: It's soooooo fun :D



So ya, bye guys, CYA NEXT POST: Btw! I'm not a trial blogger anymore, this was my 5th post xx! Anyway, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment