Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Spy!

Hello Spies! My name is paygon, and I was accepted to start a trial on this blog! I am super thrilled for an awesome adventure with all of you. Here are a few things you might want to know about ME:


  1. I'm OBSESSED with llamas and trains.
  2. I love the color pink.
  3. I don't have an official color code, although it might look like it.
  4. My lucky number is 4!
  5. I adore Dance Moms and Kim Of Queens, if you watch those T.V. shows.
  6. I love giving things to newbies, because we were all once there.
  7. I showed my BFF (in the real world) Woozworld, and now we are obsessed!
  8. I love the hair Headband With Ringlets, and I already own 3. My goal: 8
  9. I am SUPER excited to blog with all of you!
Thanks for reading! And, by the way, Vote Queen Rosie for Prom Queen!
(wink wink, I did!)

XX, paygon

No comments:

Post a Comment