Sunday, May 10, 2015

Outfits, outfits, and style!

Hey Spies! Pop here! And today I'm going to be showing you some outfits that I think are cute, I mean, idk if you will. But Yolo. Okay.

#I'mSuperLame, #OutfitsWithCleverNames.

#FlowerPowerful

Hair: Edgy Autumn Hair.

Top: Ferntastic Top.

Skirt: Ferntastic Skirt.

Shoes: UrbanBlossom Shoes.

This outfit screams fresh, funky, and chic with perfect outfit coordination, and a bold haircut with a matching leaf print maxi skirt. When wanting to be the center of attention, this outfit will surely do the trick!


#FunkyFresh

Hair: Messyster Hair.

Top: UrbanBlossom Top.

Pants: Xstatic4spring sweats.

Shoes: UrbanBlossom Shoes.

Go bold, and make sure to show it! This short haircut, bold belly top, and sweats shows that nobody should mess with you when it comes to being unique and having great style.






#ComfyCozy
Hair: UrbanBlossom Hair.

Top: I love Mom Tee.

Pants: Spar jeans.

Shoes: Xstatic4Spring sneakers.


This outfits is comfortable, stylish, and perfect for any type of casual event, whether hanging out with your friends, or heading to Starbucks. You don't always have to wear sweats in order to be comfy!



Well Spies, it's that time. xD I hope you enjoyed looking at my outfits, and it's always a pleasure to post to you guys!


~Pop










No comments:

Post a Comment