Monday, June 22, 2015

Charmazing!!!

Hey guys xD
Dark here (lol)
I'm sick right now and I'm being more 
Hyper than usual .-. xD
Soooooo as you can read in the title
it's called "Charmazing"
because it is in Hot right now
I tried to go there and the queue was long :'( that's why I didn't go in anyway
when you go to the room (even in queue)
click on the box xD (the encircled one)


And you will recieve a
Charmazing Tree of Life :DDD
the tree was so awesome! I love it x))
here's the pic!!

I really love it x') the fruits? looks like medalsssss yay! πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸŽŠπŸ†
anddd I wanted to give a shoutout to:

Cutiewij and CaptainSkittles for greeting me a happy birthday!! x)
yeah it was celebrated last Friday :D

so that's all for today guys ~
Stay Sweet as always~






No comments:

Post a Comment