Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#TypicalTopics: Wacky Wednesday - The Cats Are Back!

Hey Spies!
Sierra here for another round of #TypicalTopics for #WednesdaysWithSierra!
(Yes, I do know that I don't really post on Wednesdays.. Give me a break guys, #trying!)

Wednesdays are also the Shopz's amazing #WackyWednesday!
And Wacky Wednesday's items?

Let's just say we're playing Cat-Ear Hoodies, Moo Slippers, and some anime faces on sale!
I WOULD buy me a cat-ear hoodie.. But however, I have 255 wooz.. (#BlowingThatMoneyyy)


However, here's a #FashionForward Tip!
Use Cat-Ear hoodies with Baseball Tee shirts!

Examples Of Baseball Tee Shirts:
There are so many Baseball Tees to choose from, all of them will provide really cool looks for you!
But what I strongly suggest the Baseball Tee you use is the Wild Baseball Tee, not only I love the wild print, but it shows the fierce side of the Cat-Ear Hoodie!

Well that's all for now, woozens! Until next time!

XOXO, Sierra
"Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust."

No comments:

Post a Comment