Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ships of the week!

Hey guys! ;o Bleaty here. I know I didn't post yesterday or last week (I had 3 unit tests) Yesterday I was going to post at 8.00 pm but then Rosie did the same post sorta,but I'm glad she did because her's had more info then mine xD

Anyways, I want to talk about Ship of The Week!! As many of you have already heard, Woozarazzi Has created Ship of The Week. Basically there are 2 couples every week.Today I am going to tell you how to get published on Ship of The Week (hopefully o-o)

First off, know who your couple is. If you don't have one, don't submit yourselves.

Second, know which one of you is going to submit yourselves in.

Next, know the rules. You need to have pictures of yourselves,go to events together,and be fairly popular but not really (I mean you don't have to be extremely known like sierra and David who got Mya at their wedding which Congrats on btw xD)

Finally, message Woozarazzi unless there is a podz to submit Ship of The Week in, I have no idea if there is xD


I wish you all best of luck on Ship of The week and I look forward to seeing some of you on there :L

Also,today is my birthday C: Yassssss!! Happy birthday to all the other woozens with birthdays today xDD
I also have a new sign off photo (FINALE!!) Which I actually used to new outfits for NEXT WEEK crie. So I'm the only woozen 'with' the new outfits sorta...not really...nvm. I added some of my own anime touch-ish and made the outfit to look like me so the hair is shorter and In my color code.

(UNRELATED NOTE: I have an edit giveaway for 100 followers on instagram so If you want to enter check me @blea_chan or my deviantart.)


Bleaty signing out! ;o

-BubblyBleaty



No comments:

Post a Comment